Welcome!

Tuesday, June 5, 2018
Welcome to Michelle's Motivation in Elementary!
Wait a minute.. you might be saying. Is that Mrs. Ayala's Kinder Fun? Yes it is!

To keep it short my professional journey has taken me places in education I never imagined for myself. I have a passion for early childhood but especially for KINDERGARTEN. I have taught PK, Kinder, 4th Grade, Instructional Coach, and now I am a proud Harlingen CISD Assistant Principal.

I recently sat in a Summer professional development session where our amazing early childhood director brought Mr. Greg from Kindergarten Smorgasbord. Aside from being star struck by Mr. Greg I couldn't help but think about how much I missed blogging, virtually making friendships around the world with educators, and reminding myself that there is more to the four walls on my campus. In the hustle and bustle I tend to get extremely passionate about my work and being in the moment that I limit my virtual travels with fellow leaders and educators.

I have a passion for growth, hard work, creating, inspiring, teamwork, and ensuring we create a safe and fun environment for kids.

So lets get this party started!

No comments