Catch of the Day!

Tuesday, June 26, 2018
Hey there, I hope you're having a Summer full of tans, lounge chairs, and relaxation. 
Photo Credit: Michelle Ayala, South Padre Island TX

One of my favorite summer habits is not only no alarm, late breakfast, beach tans, and beach sunsets, but I love shopping SLOWLY. :D  What I mean is that during the school year most of my time is managed, organized, and purposeful. Juggling Assistant Principal work and raising 3 boys can become busy and time is always an issue, so when I shop it is for a purpose. IN AND OUT.  So Summer is my favorite time to just walk around stores with no purpose...
This post will be full of fun, cool, useful, and inexpensive finds that I come across while browsing a store.

Today's Catch of the Day was "Miniature Sand Buckets with Mini Shovels" for $1 at Five Below.
If you haven't been in a Five Below... You're missing out! I love their summer floats, five dollar sun glasses, beach towels, seasonal dress up accessories all at or below FIVE BUCKS!!


Each bucket was just ONE DOLLAR. I can think of a million ways to use these little buckets.

  • Center Caddie for pencils, label the shovels with group role assignments. (Leader, Technologist, Time Manager, Mess Monitor, Spokesperson)
  • Welcome Back to School! Hope you Enjoyed your Summer, welcome bucket placed at each student's desk with a first day scavenger hunt rolled up in the bucket.
  • Summer Birthday Favors
  • End of Year Farewell Favor
  • Sand Bucket Glass: Remove the shovels and use mini buckets as a beverage holder. ;D
  • Happy Birthday Favor
I am personally using these mini sand buckets for party favors next month. 
Hope you enjoy Michelle's Catch of the Day!
See you back here soon! 

No comments